Friday, 8 July 2016
Indigenous to the Pacific United States, redwood trees grow to more than 300 feet tall and 2,500 years old.
Properties & Uses: The best quality redwood comes from the heartwood which is resistant to deterioration due to sunlight, moisture and insects. It is used to craft outdoor furniture and decorative carvings.Redwood burls have a "cluster of eyes" figure. They are rare and valuable.
Posted by Unknown at 07:05
Wednesday, 6 July 2016
- Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals to clean your floor
- Do not use hard casters on any furniture directly on your hardwood floor
- Do not use steam mops on your hardwood floor
- Do not pour cleaning product directly on floor
- Do not wait too long between refinish projects
- Do not wear high heel shoes on wood floors
- Do not leave the legs of your furniture unprotected
- Do not drag furniture or heavy appliances over your hardwood floors
- Do not let your dog’s nails remain untrimmed
- Do not allow any stains remain untreated !
Posted by Unknown at 07:20